About Me

My photo
Los Olivos, California, United States
You can reach me at fool4fabric (at) gmail (dot) com

Friday, October 14, 2011

Travel Pants, Revisited

After putting snap tape on the pockets of my Kerry Cargo Pants, I wore them for a few days, putting stuff in the pockets this morning when I went on my daily walk. NEWS BULLETIN!  I don't like walking in cargo pants when they have things in the pockets! I am a vest person, wearing this in warm weather, this in fall and spring, and this under a jacket in winter. I like vests because I can often go without a purse, putting Kleenex, lipstick, glasses and car keys in the pockets. SO...I think I'll make my TNT pants in the Supplex and use the vests I have for carrying things. If only all my problems were so easy to solve...

1 comment:

  1. Too bad about the cargo pants! I still want to make those, but I may not actually use the pockets. :D

    ReplyDelete